Personal data (or just “data”) means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject or “User”); an identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, identification number, location data, identifiers electronically or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
2. General principles applicable to the processing of user data
With regard to the general principles relating to the processing of personal data (hereinafter only "treatment"), Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Undertakes to ensure that the User data processed by it are:
- Subject to lawful, fair and transparent treatment in relation to the User;
- Collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, not later being treated in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated;
- Accurate and updated whenever necessary, taking all appropriate measures so that the inaccurate data, taking into account the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a way that allows the identification of the User only for the period necessary for the purposes for which the data are processed, without prejudice to the applicable legal conservation obligations;
- Treated in a way that guarantees your safety, including protection against its unauthorized or illicit treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage, taking appropriate technical or organizational measures.
The processing of data by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil Lda., Is lawful when at least one of the following situations occurs:
- The User has given his explicit consent to the processing of User data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the User is a party, or for pre-contractual steps at the request of the User;
- Treatment is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil Lda. Is subject;
- The treatment is necessary to defend the vital interests of the User or another natural person;
- Treatment is necessary for the purpose of the legitimate interests pursued by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil Lda., Or by third parties (except if the fundamental interests or rights and freedoms of the User that require the protection of personal data prevail).
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Undertakes to ensure that the processing of User Data is only carried out under the conditions listed above and with respect for the principles mentioned above.
When the processing of User Data is carried out by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Based on the User's consent, the User has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent, however, does not compromise the legality of the treatment carried out by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Based on the consent previously given by the User.
3. Types of personal data and purposes of processing
Access to the website and navigation: with the access to the website, a set of computer data is automatically collected, which are recorded temporarily in own files. The collection of this data has purely technical objectives, such as connection configuration, system security, technical network administration and website optimization. The following are the personal data collected for this purpose: a) IP address of the requesting processor; b) Access date and time; c) Name and URL of the downloaded file; d) Volume of data transmitted; e) Indication of whether the transfer was successful; f) Data identifying the browser software and the operating system; g) Website from which access is made; h) Name of the Internet service provider.
Contact form: if you wish to contact Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. Directly through the website, you must complete the form provided for that purpose, which can be found in the menu at www.docofil-white.com. You will be asked for some personal data such as name and e-mail address, location and contact. The collection of this data is only intended to make it possible to respond to your contact and provide you with the information you need.
Create Record: to create a record on the website, the user is asked for some personal data such as name, email address, address, country and tax number, in order to manage possible online orders, and their delivery, billing, as well as applicable guarantees.
Newsletters: Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Offers the possibility of subscribing to a free newsletters service for visitors to its website. The purpose of this service is to provide your subscribers with relevant information within the areas of interest covered by the services provided by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. To be able to take advantage of this service, you will necessarily have to provide your email address. You can cancel the subscription to the newsletters service at any time, just by following the instructions provided at the end of each newsletter.
Recruitment: Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Offers a recruitment menu for all those wishing to make a spontaneous application for a job in the company. In order to apply, the following candidate data is collected: name, contact details, age, civil and financial identification, employment history and, where appropriate, health related information or data on any criminal convictions.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. Are true and becomes responsible for communicating any changes to them.
4. Data processing of minors
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil Lda., May lawfully process the data of minors over the age of thirteen. The treatment of minors under the age of thirteen is only lawful if there is consent from parents or legal representatives. Under applicable legal terms, the User has the following rights:
5. Right to information
Information provided to the User by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. (When data is collected directly from the User):
- The identity and contacts of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Responsible for the treatment and, if applicable, of its representative;
- Contacts of the Data Protection Officer;
- The purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended, as well as, if applicable, the legal basis for the processing;
- If the processing of the data is based on the legitimate interests of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Or of a third party, indication of such interests;
- If applicable, the recipients or categories of recipients of personal data;
- If applicable, an indication that personal data will be transferred to a third country or an international organization, and whether or not there is an adequacy decision taken by the Commission or reference to appropriate or appropriate transfer guarantees;
- Term of conservation of personal data;
- The right to request Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Access to personal data, as well as its rectification, deletion or limitation, the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability;
- If the processing of the data is based on the User's consent, the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without compromising the lawfulness of the treatment carried out based on the consent previously given;
- The right to file a complaint with CNPD or another supervisory authority;
- Indication whether or not the provision of personal data constitutes a legal or contractual obligation, or a necessary requirement to conclude a contract, as well as whether the holder is obliged to provide personal data and the possible consequences of not providing such data;
- If applicable, the existence of automated decisions, including profiling, and information related to the underlying logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the data subject.
In case the User data is not collected directly by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., From the User, in addition to the information referred to above, the User is additionally informed about the categories of personal data being processed and, as well, about origin of the data and eventually come from publicly accessible sources.
If Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Intends to proceed with the further processing of User data for a purpose other than that for which the data was collected, before such treatment # Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Will provide the User information on that purpose and any other pertinent information, as referred to above.
The information referred to in the previous point is provided in writing (including by electronic means) by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., To the User prior to the processing of the personal data in question. Under the terms of the applicable law, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Has no obligation to provide the User with the information mentioned in 5.1. when and to the extent that the User is already aware of it. The information is provided by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Free of charge.
6. Right of access to data
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Guarantees the means that allow the User access to their data.
The User has the right to obtain from Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Confirmation that the personal data concerning him are or are not subject to treatment and, if applicable, the right to access his personal data and the following information:
- The purposes of data processing;
- The categories of personal data in question;
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, namely recipients established in third countries or belonging to international organizations;
- The period of conservation of personal data;
- Right to request Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., The rectification, erasure or limitation of the processing of personal data, or the right to oppose such treatment;
- Right to file a complaint with CNPD or another supervisory authority;
- If the data has not been collected from the User, the information available on the source of that data;
- The existence of automated decisions, including the definition of profiles, and information related to the underlying logic, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the data subject;
- Right to be informed about adequate guarantees associated with the transfer of data to third countries or international organizations.
Upon request, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Will provide the User, free of charge, with a copy of the User Data that are being processed. The supply of other copies requested by the User may incur administrative costs.
7. Right to rectify data
The User has the right to request, at any time, the rectification of his data and, as well, the right to have his incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
In the event of data rectification, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Communicates to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted the respective rectification, unless such communication proves impossible or implies a disproportionate effort for Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. If the User requests it, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Provides information about the referred recipients.
8. Right to erase personal data (“right to be forgotten”)
The User has the right to obtain, on the part of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., The erasure of his data when one of the following reasons applies:
- User data is no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated its collection or treatment;
- The User withdraws the consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for such processing;
- The User opposes the treatment under the right of opposition and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment;
- If the User's data is processed illegally;
- In case the User data has to be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation to which Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Is subject;
- Under the applicable legal terms, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Has no obligation to delete User data to the extent that the treatment proves necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. , is subject or for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., in a judicial process.
In case of data deletion, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Communicates to each recipient / entity to whom the data have been transmitted the respective deletion, unless such communication proves impossible or implies a disproportionate effort for Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. If the User requests it, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Provides information about the referred recipients.
When Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Has made the User's data public and is obliged to delete it under the right to erase, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Undertakes to ensure the measures that are reasonable , including of a technical nature, taking into account the available technology and the costs of its application, to inform those responsible for the effective processing of personal data that the User has requested the deletion of links to such personal data, as well as copies or reproductions. of the same.
9. Right to limitation of data processing
The User has the right to obtain, on the part of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., The limitation of the treatment of the User Data, if one of the following situations applies (the limitation consists of inserting a mark in the personal data kept for the purpose limit their treatment in the future):
- If you challenge the accuracy of personal data, during a period that allows Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Check its accuracy;
- If the treatment is illegal and the User opposes the deletion of the data, requesting, in return, the limitation of its use;
- If Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., No longer needs the User's data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the User for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
- If the User has opposed the treatment, until it is found that the legitimate reasons of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Prevail over those of the User.
- When the User's data are subject to limitation, they can only, with the exception of conservation, be treated with the User's consent or for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial proceeding, defending the rights of another natural person collective, or for reasons of public interest legally provided for.
- The User who has obtained the limitation in the treatment of his data in the cases referred to above will be informed by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Before the limitation to treatment is lifted.
- In case of limitation of data processing, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Will communicate to each recipient to whom the data have been transmitted the respective limitation, unless such communication proves impossible or implies a disproportionate effort for Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. If the User requests it, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Provides information about the referred recipients.
10. Right to data portability
The User has the right to receive the personal data that concerns him and that he has provided to Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., In a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit this data to another responsible for treatment if:
- The treatment is based on the consent or a contract to which the User is a party;
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
- The portability right does not include inferred data or derived data, i.e., personal data that is generated by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., As a consequence or result of the analysis of the data being processed.
- The User has the right to have personal data transmitted directly between controllers, whenever technically possible. The exercise of the data portability right applies without prejudice to the right to erase the data.
11. Right to object to treatment
The User has the right to object at any time, for reasons related to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him based on the exercise of legitimate interests pursued by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Or when the processing is carried out for purposes other than those for which personal data were collected, including the definition of profiles, or when personal data are processed for statistical purposes.
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Will cease the processing of User data, unless it presents imperative and legitimate reasons for such treatment that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the User, or for the purposes of declaring, exercising or defending a right of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., in a judicial process.
When the User's data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing (marketing), the User has the right to object at any time to the processing of data concerning him for the purposes of said marketing, which includes the definition of profiles in the insofar as it relates to direct marketing. If the User opposes the processing of his data for the purposes of direct marketing, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Ceases to process the data for that purpose.
The User also has the right not to be subject to any decision taken exclusively on the basis of automated treatment, including the definition of profiles, which has effects in its legal sphere or which significantly affects him in a similar way, unless the decision:
- It is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the User and Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda .;
- It is authorized by legislation to which Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Is subject;
- It is based on the User's explicit consent.
12. Exercise of data subjects' rights
The right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erase, the right to limitation, the right to portability and the right to opposition can be exercised by the User through contact with Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Via e- mail email@example.com
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Will respond in writing (including by electronic means) to the User's request within a maximum period of one month from receipt of the request, except in cases of special complexity, in which this period may be extended up to two months.
If the requests submitted by the User are manifestly unfounded or excessive, namely due to their repetitive nature, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Reserves the right to charge administrative costs or refuse to proceed with the request.
You can also object to your data being used for the purpose of creating your customer profile; in this case, you will not be able to benefit from personalized offers or services. In addition, you can, at any time, ask to stop receiving our communications for marketing and advertising purposes.
These rights can be exercised by directly contacting Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., By mail to Travessa de Casal da Loba - Penacova 4610-510 Felgueiras and by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Breach of personal data
In the event of a data breach and to the extent that such breach is likely to imply a high risk to the User's rights and freedoms, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Undertakes to report the breach of personal data to the User in concerned within a maximum of 24 hours from the incident.
Under legal terms, communication to the User is not required in the following cases:
- If Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Has applied appropriate protection measures, both technical and organizational, and these measures have been applied to personal data affected by the breach of personal data, especially measures that make personal data incomprehensible to anyone unauthorized to access such data, such as encryption;
- If Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Has taken subsequent measures to ensure that the high risk to the User's rights and freedoms is no longer likely to materialize;
- If the communication to the User implies a disproportionate effort to # Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. In that case, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Will make a public communication or take a similar measure through which the User will be informed.
14. Technical, organizational and security measures implemented
To ensure the security of User Data and maximum confidentiality, the information provided is treated in an absolutely confidential manner, in accordance with Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. Internal security and confidentiality policies and procedures. updated periodically as needed, as well as in accordance with legally provided terms and conditions.
To avoid unauthorized disclosure or access and to ensure the appropriate use of users' personal data, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Uses appropriate and reasonable physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information it collects and processes, in order to protect personal data against its dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of unlawful treatment.
For this purpose, in addition to the use of HTTP protocol over an additional layer of security that uses the SSL / TLS (HTTPS) protocol, your system encrypts the information to ensure that they are not intercepted when transmitted over the network and has implemented authentication / access control systems (login and password) and use of firewalls.
The personal data collected and processed by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Are stored on servers with limited access, located in controlled facilities.
15. Data retention period
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. Only keeps personal data in a way that allows the identification of the data holders during the period strictly necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, without prejudice to the need for preservation for longer periods for the purposes of compliance with legal obligations.
The following deadlines for the conservation of the personal data collected are thus established:
- Personal data regarding access to the website and navigation will be kept for a period of 10 years, after which they will be automatically deleted;
- The personal data collected related to recruitment may be kept for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose, but never after the maximum period of 5 years after the application;
- The data collected through contact forms, personal data are deleted after 10 years from the date of sending;
- In the case of contact forms, personal data are deleted after a maximum period of 5 years from being sent;
- The data collected when creating a registration on the website, will be deleted after 10 years from the respective registration;
- The personal data collected from the subscription to Newsletters, will be deleted after 10 years from the date of obtaining the consent.
However, the user's personal data will be kept for the period necessary to comply with legal obligations, namely to comply with legal obligations regarding the conservation of books, accounting records and respective supporting documents, in which they may be kept for archival purposes, during the 12-year term, pursuant to article 123, paragraph 4, of the Corporate Income Tax Code.
16. Data controller, national supervisory authority and data protection officer
The entity responsible for the collection and processing of users' personal data, namely, by the categories of data collected, what is their treatment and the purposes for which they are used is Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., NIPC 501928197, based in Felgueiras - Penacova, telephone number 255 313 485 and email email@example.com
The national supervisory authority is the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD), whose address is: Rua de São Bento, no. 148 - 3., 1200-821 Lisboa, with the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contact details of the Data Protection Officer of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Are as follows: email@example.com and telephone number 255 926 088.
17. Subcontracting Entities
These subcontracted entities will not be able to transmit the User data to other entities without Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Having given prior authorization in writing, and they are also prevented from hiring other entities without prior authorization from Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda.
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Undertakes to subcontract only entities that present sufficient guarantees for the execution of the appropriate technical and organizational measures, in order to ensure the defense of the User's rights. All entities subcontracted by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Are bound by the latter through a written contract in which the object and duration of the treatment are regulated, in particular, the nature and purpose of the treatment, the type of personal data , the categories of data subjects and the rights and obligations of the parties.
When collecting personal data, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Provides the User with information about the categories of subcontracted entities that, in the specific case, can carry out data processing on behalf of Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda.
18. Provision of data to third parties
Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, will only transmit data to third parties whenever its owner requests or authorizes it, without prejudice, namely, to the processing of personal data for accounting and internal computer management purposes of the company itself.
Personal data may, however, be disclosed to third party service providers that assist Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., In the exercise of its activity such as web page hosting services, email, payment processing, shipping and delivery, shipping and payment brand management and product promotions. As far as possible, Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Seeks to ensure that the entities that have access to personal data are credible and offer high guarantees of protection, never being transmitted data beyond what is necessary to provide the contracted service.
In addition to the provisions of paragraph 7.1., Personal data may be disclosed to third parties, in order to: satisfy requirements imposed by competent governmental, regulatory or judicial authorities; satisfy requirements necessary to initiate or sustain legal proceedings or defense in a lawsuit; and, well, personal data may also be communicated to the police or judicial authorities, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and upon a formal request by the authorities, for the purposes of fraud prevention (anti-fraud services).
19. Data transfers abroad
If the provision of certain services by Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda., Implies the transfer of users' personal data outside Portugal, the latter undertakes to strictly comply with the applicable legal provisions, namely regarding the determination of the suitability of such country in the regards the protection of personal data and the requirements applicable to such transfers.
21. Link to social networks
We allow connection to social networks, but we are not responsible for their privacy and security policies. We recommend that you check them. These are links to social networks external to Docofil - Sociedade Têxtil, Lda. Subject to their own Privacy Policies. These networks may record information related to users' activities on the Internet, including on our website. We recommend the analysis of the conditions of use and the privacy policies of these social networks, in order to know exactly how they use the personal data of users, as well as the procedure to eliminate or limit the treatment of such data.
22. Applicable law
In case of complaints of any nature related to this website, Portuguese law will apply, regardless of any conflict of applicable laws.
In the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution (ADR) entity. Alternative Consumer Dispute Resolution (ADR) entities are the entities authorized to mediate, conciliate and arbitrate consumer disputes in Portugal that are registered in the list of ADR entities provided by Law 144/2015.
To consult the list of Alternative Dispute Resolution Entities, access:
The European Commission, through Regulation (EU) no. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 21 May 2013, created the RLL platform for the alternative resolution of disputes between consumers and merchants, related to contracts for sales or online services.
Access: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main. home2.show & lng = PT